Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Mother Nature Sucks!

Snow Sucks! Winter Blahs are back!!! Sitting in front of a roaring fire is no longer the activity of choice. I need to sit on the patio with a cocktail in hand, watching the sun set later and later each day. Now all I have is one more day of the Porsche/hockey puck blues. Someone is giving me the screws and I won't take it lying down in front of the fire!!! Today work was a real drag. Menopausal co-worker is really just a nutcase in disguise of a medical assistant. Instead of shooting daggers at me with her evil eyes, she is shooting 18 gauge hypodermic needles at me. AHHH but time will heal all. I am just sorry that she doesn't get any approval at home and needs to be a control freak at the office. NUTCASE!!!!! That's why they call it work and not a vacation. - sidebar- I feel much better having expressed that. - sidebar on the sidebar -ARGHHH - why do I keep saying Sidebar??? Maren??? Speaking of vacation, 7 days and counting to Las Vegas trip. Poker, Poker, Poker. Not that trendy Texas Hold'em poker, but big girl 7 card Stud. Viva Las Vegas. p.s. LZ if you are popping in on my blog baby, I have NOT forgotten the deal we made for Prada, Hermes and Louis Vuitton. Better pack the Gold card!!!!!!! Love you!

No comments: