Monday, April 11, 2005

Confession

Since I have had the pleasure of being welcomed into the Fiber RAOK web ring, I confess; I have been sidetracked with endless hours of surfing all of the great blogs out there. So much so that my poor saddened needles and attached project have been carelessly tossed on the floor under my computer, patiently waiting for me to start knitting. Today I vow to mend, NO, KNIT, my ways. Enough shlumping in front of the computer. I'ts time to get knitting. Photos of completed projects to follow.

6 comments:

Moze said...

Take some mindless knitting along with you for the ride as you blogsurf--sock cuffs and scarves are great for that.

Heide said...

The RAOK ring is just too massive... I get sucked into some rift in the space-time continuum when I start surfing through them all!

Danielle said...

I do the sock thing. One row sock one blog. It works into a pretty good habbit, after a while I can ST ST with out looking and just read to my little hearts content.

Enjoy the RAOk ring its got tons of talent.

D

sauvageblue said...

Amen! you knit those ways complete. I will sadly admit I haven't even been to each blog yet. I am slowly getting through each blog and they are all so talented and creative.

emy said...

LOL. That happens to almost everyone I think.

I am getting better now.

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »