Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Cats on an Airplane

So in June Lenny and I are going to this condo we have in Florida. We hardly ever use it, in fact we went there in March for the first time in 4 years. Well, while we were there we really, really missed our girlie cats. (poor dog, no mention of her) We decided that the cats would really love the Florida condo and have booked them on a flight with us (they fly under the seats in front of us) Imagine the trip....dialogue goes something like this BUBBLES: Meow RUBY: Meow BUBBLES: Meow BUBBLES: Meow RUBY: Meow RUBY: Meow BUBBLES:Meow RUBY: Meow BUBBLES: Meow RUBY: Meow MEOW,MEOW,MEOW,MEOW,MEOW,MEOW,MEOW, MEOW,MEOW,MEOW,MEOW,MEOW,MEOW,MEOW Kitty Cat pandamonium! I purchased 2 new kitty carriers and have been trying to get the girls used to them. First mistake, I took them to the vet in them. Picture me with one bag across my chest to the left and one bag across my chest to the right. BIG CAT HIPS When I finally got them home I realized one cat pee'd in the carrier. I don't know which one (cat not carrier, pee in carrier very obvious) Two weeks go by and I swear I'm still smelling cat pee. I am sniffing my car seat, the floor of the car where one of the carriers was. Then I am at work, and I'm still smelling pee. I start to ask my co-workers, "Do you smell cat pee?" NOOOOOOO. I check my book bag thinking a cat pee'd in there (althought they are perfect and this would be highly unlikely) Are you Ready? It's my freaking COAT. That's right, Laura has been walking around with a coat that a cat pee'd on. To work. To dinner. Out with friends. To the grocery store. How would you like to be standing in line behind me???? Pretty Scary. And here I am thinking I just can't the the pee smell out of my nose. Ha Ha

No comments: