Monday, October 10, 2005

Back on Track?

So as you can see I spent a lot of time posting photos. Does everyone have problems posting photos. It took me forever to upload them. I am open to advice on this subject, any tips or criticisms are welcome. (this excludes the bathing suit shots)! What the F!%k is up with the SPAM on Blogger. I got really excited to see 3 comments before I even finished uploading, only to find out it was SPAM!!! I love my computer but man it has been putting me throught the ringer lately. Recall back in January when I was so pleased to get a computer divorce from Lenny? Well, all that really meant was that I would have to be the help desk gal for not 1 but 2 computers. Make that 3, because when his desktop crashed, I had to freaking troubleshoot his laptop every 2 minutes. I mean how can he be an accomplished doctor, gynecologist none the less, or as my nephew referred to it as "VAGINOGOLOGIST", and not understand safe computer etiquette. When you open an attachment, the kind with bad jokes attached to them, you may as well be screwing a $10 hooker without a condom!!! Then as if to say "You prissy-assed, safety comes first, computer know-it-all - take that!" BAM!! I turn my computer on and I quote "Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: \windows\system32\config\system". So much for safe surfing my friends. after 2 hours on the phone with Dell support - locale the Philipines - I had to reboot my computer, completely! It was like I just took it out of the box. AAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!! Note to self: Back up computer!

1 comment:

Heide said...

I had to add that word verification on my blog too, because I started getting spam. Bastards. When are you going to grace us with your presense at the fancy tavern?