Saturday, October 15, 2005

Saturday!

Not much going on here, I have been working more than usual, the office purchased a new computer system, and I have been involved in the setup and training. I must say, I do love a new computer. Thursday was Yom Kippur, and I did the good shiksa wife thing and had about 17 -18 people over to " brake the fast ". The usual fair, bagels, lox, whitefish (yuck), Lenny smoked a salmon in the backyard, which for some reason, I never even tasted. I did however, drink a whole bottle of Kosher wine, compliments of Den and Maren. Not bad for kosher wine. Len and I both lease our cars, and they are due to expire around now. In fact today we turned in the Boxster. Lenny replaced his with the Audi S4 convertible. Very hot car. Very FAST and I am jealous. I still have 1 month to go on the BMW - it's an x5 and I hate it. Actually I wasn't really thrilled with anything on the road these days, except for maybe the RangeRover, but that's a major gas guzzler. So I did the green thing and ordered a HYBRID. I am really psyched about the fact that it gets around 38mpg. That means I won't have to stop for gas as often, which I think is the worst chore around. No more driving till the light goes on as a result of my lazy ass.!!!! Imagine, an earth friendly purchase made by me! Coming from someone who doesn't even recycle ( i know, pathetic, again lazy ass). The truth is, it's a Lexus 400h. "the first luxury hybrid". Not the economical Toyata Priast (sp?) that Larry David drives. I mean a girl needs luxury don't you think. Speaking of Larry David, Lenny is his #1 fan. Larry beware of jewish stalker from CT. While we were in Martha's Vineyard, I spotted Larry at the flea market and was so disappointed that Lenny wasn't there, I casually took his picture. see that's him in the baseball hat. Just as he is on tv. The yiddish expression for his stylish look would be schlumpky. Oh well, the sun has come out, finally, so I think I will go take a nap! Any excuse to nap during the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »