Saturday, October 22, 2005

Still No Knitting:(

Yikes, no knitting again today. I am so tired of working late I could die. And no real end in site. I did get to spend the day with my good friend Maren a.k.a. Bella Bobcat Mom. She had quite the cat adventures this week. Her sweet little Lotus fell through some insulation in her attic and ended up between the walls of her bathroom. Hows that for curiosity almosting killing the cat. They actually had to cut a whole in her bathroom wall to get her out!!!!! I don't think I would have survived! Then just to top off her evening, the Bob got outside!!!!! Not to worry though, this Bob is not stupid, she knows a good den when she sees one. She just bounced around the kitchen door until they let her back in. Tonight dinner at Scoozi's in New Haven! Did anyone catch my stepson and his wife on HGTV last night? Small Space Big Style. Quite the up and coming architect!!!

No comments: